Eastland Alley Design Co.
CURATED | LOCAL | DISTINCTIVE AND UNIQUE
An artisan boutique that proudly features apparel, products, and floral design by local creatives.
These decorative 4oz candle tins are hand poured in Tucson, Arizona. The tins are a seamless deep style slip cover can and lid. The candle are maid with a braided cotton wick that is both lead and zinc free.
- 1885: A smokey blend of saffron, leather and amber
- University Blvd: Fresh herbs with a mix of rich amber and frankincense
- Born Wild: Fresh mint with hints of sweet vanilla and apple
- Arizona: Calming agave and aloe with hints of sweet chrysanthemums
- Tucson: Earthy patchouli with hints of fresh citrus
- Congrats: Sweet winter berries with soft cedar and vetiver
- For the first burn, let your wax burn all the way to the edge.
- Soy wax has a memory burn. It will burn that way the rest of its life!
- Trim the wick with each burn and make sure your candle is free of debris before lighting.
- When you have about 1/4-inch of wax left, freeze your candle.
- The frozen wax will pop out, allowing you to clean and repurpose your container.
- Never leave the candle unattended or near drafts, pets, or kiddos.
- Do not burn for more than fours hours at a time.