One of a series in the Plant Folklore of the Desert Southwest series, this poster presents a story from the Tohono O'odham Nation, who have made their home in the arid land stretching south to Sonora, north to central Arizona, west to the Gulf of California, and east to the San Pedro River for centuries. Part of an exhibit created by the Office of Arid Land Studies.
- Text in both O'odham and English translation
- Size 21 13/16 w x 34 1/2 h
- Illustration by Paul Mirocha
- Design by Paul Mirocha and Delphine Keim
- Text and translation by David Lopez