The University of Arizona resides on indigenous homelands of the Tohono O’odham and the Pascua Yaqui people, and we recognize the identities of the 22 sovereign nations of Arizona. This cultural logo is an expression of our Native American community with distinct iconography around artifacts and nature that symbolize values held by our diverse tribes. The launch of this logo coincides with national Native American Heritage Month (November). For more information of each symbol logo please visit the University of Arizona Cultural Logos
- 5.3 Oz. Preshrunk 100% Cotton Jersey
- Seamless Double-Needle 7/8" Collar.
- Double-Needle Sleeve And Bottom Hems.
- Quarter-Turned To Eliminate Center Crease.
- Officially licensed collegiate product