Just click your Surface Pro 3 into the dock and go from tablet to full desktop PC in an instant. With an Ethernet port, Mini DisplayPort, and five USB ports (three USB 3.0, two USB 2.0) you can easily connect an HD monitor, wired network connection, audio system, full-size keyboard, mouse, printer, and more.
Five USB ports
Boasting five USB ports (three USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0), you can transfer large files to an external drive, plug in a USB printer or headset, charge multiple accessories, and more.
When you need the reliability of a wired network connection, the super-fast Ethernet connection offers data transfer rates up to 1 billion bits per second.
48-watt power supply
Quickly recharge your Surface battery while you work, so you can hit the road or the halls with a fully charged device.
Extend your display to a larger screen. The mini DisplayPort connection delivers high-definition video resolution of up to 3840 x 2600 DPI. The Surface Pro 3 Docking Station also offers multi-monitor capabilities right out of the box with your existing monitors. If you have daisy-chain capable monitors, they can be connected via the mini DisplayPort output on the back of the dock.*
- Supported platforms: Windows 8.1 or later
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 3.8 x 4.4 inches
- Weight: 1.43 pounds (650g)
- Ports: Power supply input-3 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet port, 3.5mm audio input/output connection, Mini DisplayPort video output, Security lock slot
- Compatibility: Surface Pro 3