- Student Union Memorial Center (by the roundabout)
- Highland (in front of Apache Santa Cruz)
- Medical Bookstore
- Manzinita-Mohave (In front of the residence hall)
- UA Mall
- Main Library
- Park Student Union
- The A-Store at Main Gate
- UA South BookStore
Current valid CatCard required.
Sellback promo does not include:
- Damaged books (missing or torn pages/covers, stains, water damage, broken or bent bindings, etc.)
- International editions, instructors’ annotated or review copies, library copies, digital versions, loose-leaf (binder-ready) editions, and custom editions for non-UA universities
- Class Notes or course packets
- The Student’s Guide to First Year Writing
- Components or parts of sets, such as CDs or access codes
- Workbooks, study guides, and solution manuals
- Non-required study aids such as Barcharts, SuperReviews, 501 Verb Titles, and dictionaries
- Supply items
The University of Arizona BookStores reserves the right to determine which items qualify
$5 Promo Details
- $5 guarantee applies to college textbooks only.
- Limit 1 copy per title and 10 books per student.
- Guarantee only applies during end-of-semester promotion.