Delivering crisp highs and deep, full-bodied bass, Moshi’s next-generation Vortex 2 headphones are designed for all types of music aficionados. The RigidBody™ housings (medical-grade steel alloy 316L) are metal injection molded for high-density, creating a vibration-free chamber that minimizes cavity-induced coloration. This unique design not only improves low-frequency extension, but also renders silky smooth mids/highs with excellent tonal balance. Vortex 2 includes three different sizes of hybrid-injection silicone ear tips for airtight noise-isolation, as well as a set of memory foam tips for a perfect, customized fit. The lightweight Integra cable features a reinforced IntegraCore™ spine for added durability, is equipped with a microphone for answering calls on the fly, and includes push-button support for Siri and Google Assistant.
- High-density RigidBody housings built with medical-grade steel alloy 316L.
- XR8 neodymium drivers with extended range (10 Hz 20 kHz/-10 dB@1 kHz).
- Excellent noise-isolation to prevent outside audio interference.
- Integra™ cable with IntegraCore™ spine and integrated microphone.
- Push-button support for Siri and Google Assistant.
- Includes: 3 sets of silicone ear tips, 1 set of memory foam tips and a custom silicone carrying case.
- Reach optimum sonic performance with the Moshi Audio Burn-In Tool.