Meet the Faculty Relations Team!
- Help Desk
- Lisa Nava
- Dan Crosson
- Lynda Kelly
- Cindy Hawk
Textbook Adoption Deadlines
- Fall Semester—March 17th of every year
- Winter Session—October 10th of every year
- Spring Semester—October 10th of every year
- Summer Session(s)—February 14th of every year
Select your campus to start textbook adoptions:
When you submit textbook adoptions early, we can:
- Offer a greater number of used textbooks
- Prepare students for their classes by ensuring that they aren’t waiting for textbooks to arrive by mail
- Provide titles that are difficult to obtain (such as foreign or custom textbooks)
- Give students access to their textbook information in plenty of time to shop for the best prices
- Return a larger amount of money to students during textbook buyback time
- Comply with HEOA legislation that requires the university to post required textbook information
Be Prepared for Fall Commencement!
For important dates, deadlines, and regalia rentals click here »
Saving Our Students Money
Requesting Desk Copies
Faculty requesting desk copies should download and complete the Desk Copy Request Form, print it on department letterhead, and submit it to the publisher.
Enter your email to stay up to date with sales and events!