UA BookStores Return & Refund Policy
- SALES RECEIPT AND IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR A FULL REFUND OR
EXCHANGE. A $5 fee for duplicate receipts. All products returned must be
in saleable condition.
- PROTECT YOUR BOOKS: Do not leave books unattended. Write your name
in your textbooks for identification! Report stolen books to UAPD.
- TEXTBOOK REFUNDS: New textbooks must be in a brand new condition
based on our assessment. Do not write or mark in your books until you
are certain you will keep them. See front of receipt for refund
- GENERAL BOOKS: Refunds/Exchanges only within 30 days of purchase date.
- CLOTHING, GIFTS & SUPPLIES: Only unused merchandise with
attached tags. Without a receipt, merchandise can be exchanged only. The
last sale price will be given. Refunds / Exchanges only within 90 days
of purchase date. Defective calculators must be returned within 30 days
with all accessories.
- CLINIQUE®: Refunds/Exchanges only within 30 days with valid receipt
and affixed price tag. Purchases made during Gift with Purchase
promotions are non-refundable.
- TECHNOLOGY CENTER: Refunds / Exchanges only within 14 days with
valid receipt on unopened merchadise. See department policy regarding
defective and open box returns. Subject to 15% restocking fee.
No refunds on ink or labor.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON: electronics, headphones, computer
hardware, software, Class Notes, reference books, travel books,
magazines, textbooks after refund deadline, test preparation books or
study aids, graduation merchandise, clearance merchandise, recorded
music and videos, lab coats or goggles, ink cartridges or refills,
- If it's determined that an error in pricing has occurred, we guarantee to honor the lowest price.
For merchandise purchases online, simply repackage your purchase
using the original shipping materials, then fill-out completely and
Return & Exchanges form. A brief message explaining your
return/exchange is required for processing. If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to call 1-800-937-8632.
Regarding Textbook refunds; we gladly offer a full refund, less
shipping charges, on items returned to us in their original condition
and shipped (postmarked) by the Refund Deadline stated on the bottom of
the customer's receipt. Determination of "original condition" is at the
sole discretion of the UA BookStores. Absolutely no refunds on Class
Notes. Absolutely no refunds on textbooks bought after the refund
deadline. Be sure to wrap your package securely. We highly recommend
using an insured, traceable shipping method. Please include this receipt
with the product you are returning.
TEXTBOOK REFUND DEADLINES
- Summer II 2012
(online orders are non-refundable)
- Fall 2012—August 31, 2012
Online textbook return packages MUST be postmarked by deadline for a refund.
If you are returning your purchase by mail, please ship to:
*Note: Shipping and handling charges will apply. If
it's determined that an error in pricing has occurred, we guarantee to
honor the lowest price.