UA BookStores Shipping Policy
- The University of Arizona BookStores utilizes UPS for our delivery purposes. USPS is used in some special cases.
- We are currently unable to ship packages to PO Boxes. Please provide us with your physical address.
- Estimated delivery dates cannot be guaranteed as inclement weather and other factors may interfere with our delivery companies.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be shipped with the next business day's orders.
- International shipments may be subject to duties and/or taxes due upon delivery and will have non-standard shipping times.
- Our customer service team is available to help with any questions at 1-800-937-8632, or by email at
How Much Is Shipping?
- The University of Arizona Bookstores has a flat rate shipping policy for the different tiers of shipping:
3rd Day Select $16.95
2nd Day Air $21.95
Next Day Air $40.95
- Computers shipped through our site will only be shipped ground and have a $30 shipping charge due to the necessity of insuring the shipment.
When Will My Order Ship?
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. While we make every attempt to ship an order on the day we receive it, we do ask that you allow for at least 1 business day for order processing. If an item must be transferred from one of our satellite locations order processing can take up to 3 business days. Orders placed after 2pm may not be available for shipping and will likely go out with the following business day's shipments. Please take this into consideration when placing your order and selecting your shipping method.
- If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or suggestions, please contact us at our toll free number: 1-800-937-8632.
Where Is My Order?
- You should receive an email with your order's tracking number within one business day of order fulfillment. If you have not received this email, contact customer service at 1-800-937-8632, or email us at
NOTE: For text book orders, please allow 2 business days for processing and up to 4 business days for shipping to the western U.S. If there is any possibility that your order may arrive after you've left for school, we recommend picking up your order in-store to ensure that you and your books do not miss each other in transit.
What Days Are You Not Shipping?
- Our offices are closed:
11/28/13 — Thanksgiving
12/25/13 — Christmas
12/31/13 — New Year's Eve
- Shipping will not be available on:
11/28/13, 11/29/13 — Thanksgiving closure for UPS
12/25/13 — Christmas closure for UPS
12/31/13 — New Year's Eve closure for UPS
1/1/14 — New Year's Day closure for UPS
Will I Receive My Order Before December 25th?
- Orders received by the Bookstore by December 17th should arrive by December 24th barring any shipping delays due to the increase in holiday shipments.